A Heavy Heart

The moon is waxing over heavy hearts;
One to sigh, the other to laugh.
It buys time for us to part,
Making memories fade and heavy hearts.

The stars scatter the forefront of the sky,
Each whispers a story that I cannot hear.
Their laughter, like the stars is daunting,
It's the reason I stare into the sky.

The moon is waxing over heavy hearts;
It scatters your words, leaving me wondering why.
Your words paint murals in the sky,
Making memories and heavy hearts.
       DannYetman
http://yetmanpoetry.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

The line, "Your words paint murals in the sky."
will stay with me. Beautiful poetry and imaging for a writer. (Hugs)Indigo

william manson said...

loving the new look, great poem, welcome back :)

Unknown said...

Thanks to you both (:

I was in Florida for three weeks and extremely busy since so I haven't had much time for writing but I'm looking forward to getting back at it.

Post a Comment